Tuesday, August 9, 2011

OPI Nice Stems! Swatches

OPI has released a set of 4 limited edition pinks for summer 2011 and although pink usually gets me least excited I am super pleased with all of these!

Play The Peonies - This is a soft white with a hint of pink and a pearly, shimmer finish. I love all the components that make this shade what it is. Sooo prettty

Come To Poppy - This is a very interesting color. It's hard to describe. It's a pink, red, coral that's warm or cool... neutral? And it has a faint, pearly shimmer to finish off it's uniqueness and gorgeousness.

Be A Dahlia, Won't You? - Smokin' hot, fuchsia glass-fleck. Not terribly, unique, but still nice.

I Lily Love You (alone, over Poppy, close-up) - This is a pink-tint clear with loads of iridescent glitter in varying sizes and shapes. It's like a pink party!

Disclosure: The products featured in this post were furnished to me by the manufacturer or PR company for review. For more information please visit my disclosure policy.

10 comments:

  1. really great swatches, i love all these colors!!
    (:

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  2. inlove with I Lily Love You. Pretties, I needed a new pink glitter and I think I may have just found it

    ReplyDelete
  3. The I Lily Love you is so cool! It would be great for a new year's party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just beautiful and I can imagine it over black and deep blue as well! Thanks so much for this wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The information is very interesting. I do have a similar blog with a motto to give quality suggestions and advises to my readers. I would like to re post it in my blog. Would you mind granting me permission?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very nice and helpful Information about Nail Care Tips. i am very impressed with your Post i would like to come back again for Some more knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was looking for these kind of information about Nail Designing Tips since 3 hours on Internet. finally i found effective tips on your page. Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!

    ReplyDelete